Use the table below to browse our clinical evidence or sort by keyword. To access the data click the ‘View’ column.
|wdt_ID||Category||Author||Key Findings||Purpose||Setting||Devuce/Dressing being removed in study||View Data|
|Category||Author||Key Findings||Purpose||Setting||Devuce/Dressing being removed in study||View Data|
Need more assistance? We’re happy to connect you with your local representative, give us an email at email@example.com!
1. Data on file: Irritancy testing results.
2. Ryder M, Duley C. Evaluation of compatibility of gum mastic liquid adhesive and liquid adhesive remover with an alcoholic chlorhexadine skin preparation. J Infus Nurs. 2016;40(4):245-252.
3. Deneau J, Craig A. Nursing Survey Reveals Novel Strategy in Assisting Adherence to Best Practices of CVC Dressing Management. Poster presented at: Institute for Healthcare Improvement National Forum, December 8-11, 2013.
4. DeVries M, Sabenoff J, Wickert M. Addressing the Dressing Improving Dressing Disruption in Vascular Access. Poster presented at: 43rd Annual Canadian Vascular Access Conference, April 25-27, 2018.
5. McNichol L, Lund C, Rosen T, Gray M. Medical adhesives and patient safety: state of the science: consensus statements for the assessment, prevention, and treatment of adhesive-related skin injuries. J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs. 2013 Jul-Aug; 40(4): 365-80; quiz E1-2. doi: 10.1097/WON.0b013e3182995516.
6. Groom M, Shannon RJ, Chakravarthy D, Fleck CA. An evaluation of costs and effects of a nutrient-based skin care program as a component of prevention of skin tears in an extended convalescent center. J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs. 2010 Jan-Feb; 37(1): 46-51. doi: 10.1097/WON.0b013e3181c68c89. Erratum in: J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs. 2010 Mar-Apr; 37(2): 128.