Eloquest Healthcare would like to thank all of the countless healthcare workers and first responders who have stepped up without hesitation during these unprecedented times.
As a Ronald McDonald House Charities Ambassador, Eloquest Healthcare is proud to support RMHC’s goal of caring for families when a child is receiving medical treatment.
Some of the ways we support RMHC are through volunteering our time, cooking meals for families, collecting supplies, fundraising, and adopting families in need during the holiday season. Eloquest Healthcare is proud to support a variety of Ronald McDonald House Charity locations across the country.
Happiness makes for a better person, which helps make a better family, which makes a better community, which makes for a better world. The cyclical nature of spreading joy makes it all the more important to give back any way you can. That’s why here at Eloquest Healthcare, Inc. we feel it is important that we give back to our community, both as a corporation and as individuals.
As a corporation, we have committed to a national partnership with an outstanding medical charity and we’ve also created programs that support the individual charitable activities of our team members. Our goal is to multiply their impact in supporting causes that are important to them.
Eloquest Healthcare’s corporate donation match and paid volunteer time programs allow employees to better support the causes that are close to their hearts. Employee-organized fundraisers collect money each year for various causes, including:
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Autism Speaks
- Bob Feller Acot of Valor Foundation
- Brian Gibbons Homeless Outreach Foundation
- Cycle For Survival
- Doernbecher Children’s Hospital – Shamrock Run Fitness Fair – Portland
- Fun Run – Johnson Elementary
- Fun Run – Martell Elementary School
- Hands on Atlanta – Clark Howard’s Christmas Kids Warehouse
- Hands on Nashville – St. Lukes Community House Food Bank
- Harris Stomp – Harris Bilingual Elementary
- International Myeloma Foundation
- Johnson Elementary
- Laurel Elementary School
- Lawrence Humane Society
- Leukemia Lymphoma Society
- Martell Elementary
- Metropolitan Ministries
- Miami Valley School
- Movember Foundation
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- Penn Township Athletic Association
- Rogers Elementary
- Ronald McDonald House – San Diego
- Ronald McDonald House of Detroit – Holiday Adopt-a-Family
- Saint Alphonsus – Patient Safety Conference Fund
- Sequoia Elementary School
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- St. Regis Catholic School
- Tarrant County Food Bank
- Visions Clubhouse