ReliaTect is a sterile, post-operative dressing consisting of a polyurethane film, coated with a transparent chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) acrylic adhesive.
Use of ReliaTect offers the following benefits:
- 99% (4-log) reduction of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria and yeast for up to 7 days
- Visualization of the incision for monitoring without dressing removal
- Absorption of light-to-moderate exudate, blood, and perspiration
- Easy application
- Thin profile conforms to body contours
- Non-irritating, non-cytotoxic, and non-sensitizing